The Center Toward Self-Reliance provides eyeglasses assistance through the eye exam/eyeglasses program at Rocky Mountain Eye Center. Individuals in need of eyeglasses may receive a voucher to cover the cost of the frames and lenses (only).
Restrictions and limitations:
- Individuals interested must have Medicaid / Medicare
- Those who receive a voucher will still be responsible for any co-pays, deductibles, and co-insurance amounts.
- Voucher will provide (1) pair of eyeglasses to the individuals. Please note that frame selection is limited.
- any upgrades such as tints, coating, etc. will be charge to the individual at normal retail rates.
- There will be a charge of $20 for bi-focal lens and $70 for Trifocals.