Center Toward Self-Reliance
Our special programs include :
- Eyeglasses Assistance : Individuals under Medicaid/ Medicare will receive a voucher that will cover the cost of the frame and lenses only.
- Please note that frame selection is limited and any upgrades such as tints, coatings, ect. will be charged to the patient at normal retail rates.
- There will be a $20 charge for bi-focal lenses.
- Individuals are still responsible for paying co-pay fees.
- Home Modifications : Our modifications team may install a ramp, grab bars or other home modifications contingent to state funding approval.
- Clothing Assistance: Our center now provides clothing for those in need.
- Must be a consumer of our center
- Can only receive clothing twice / year . ( Summer and Fall)
Please contact Judy Nicholson, Case Services Manager, for more information at 719-546-1271 EXT 1016