Center Toward Self-Reliance
Our Deaf Specialist at the Center Toward Self-Reliance focuses on assisting consumers who are Hard of Hearing or Deaf. We provide assistance with:
- Acquiring interpreters for medical or legal appointments
- Obtaining hearing aids and other technical aids
- TEDO or financial aid applictions
- Instructing Independent Living Skills
- Video Phone available for use by consumers
Pueblo Deaf Gathering
Take part in the Pueblo Deaf Gathering! Immerse yourself in the rich history of Deaf culture.
- When: The 2nd Thursday of every month
- Where: Wesley Methodist Church (85 Standofrd Ave)
For more information, please contact Judy Ferguson, Deaf Services Specialist.
Ph. 719-546-1271 EXT 1020